BORSCHTThe food is generally form vegetable soup made from tomato paste, meat and vegetables, this type of food is very popular in Eastern Europe.
For 6 servings, calories per serving: 151 kcals
- 2 liters of water
- 300 g chicken breast fillets, diced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 150 g onions
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 200 g beets, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 tbsp vinegar cook
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 sheets Bayleaf
- 200 g potatoes, diced
- 150 g cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1 cm fry daduu
- 1 tsp salt
- tsp sugar
- tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tsp diil leaves, roughly chopped
- 50 g sour cream
How to make it:
- Boil water with chicken over low heat. Discard occasional fluffy white foam on the surface of the broth.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Enter a bit and stir well.
- Enter the vinegar, tomato paste, and Bayleaf. Cook until fragrant. Pour the broth into the middle cooked, insert a piece of potato.
- Continue cooking until potatoes are tender. Enter the cabbage and peppers, stirring until absorbed into the red cabbage. Add salt, sugar, and pepper. Stir well. Lift.
- Divide into 6 serving bowls. Sprinkle with dill and spoon sour cream on it. Serve hot.